Spray from antritis the Century Eas
well adsorbs and it is easily soaked up mucous nose, well adsorbs and it is easily soaked up mucous nose;
Spray from antritis the Century East Action:
· the preparation possesses wide range of antimicrobic and antiviral action;
· makes the anti-inflammatory and regenerating impact on mucous nose;
· narrows vessels;
· possesses styptic action;
· well adsorbs and it is easily soaked up mucous nose;
· has fast therapeutic effect;
· prevents moving and reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms on mucous membrane of nose.
Indications to application:
· different inflammatory processes mucous nose and Highmore's bosoms;
· sharp and chronic rhinitises, antritises;
· nasal bleedings;
· for prevention and treatment at different infections, during flu epidemic.
· to apply after elimination of congestion of nose;
· on 1-2 drops in each nasal pass 3-4 times a day;
· to put plentifully moistened turundochka in upper parts of wings of nose for 1-2 minutes of 4-5 times a day.
The preparation does not contain antibiotics.
Origins and developments of antritis are:
1. Penetration of infection (virus, bacterial, fungal) in mucous membrane of bosom.
2. Decrease in the general and local immune protection of organism.
3. Violation of nasal breath and ventilation of cavity of bosom.